Sunday, February 7, 2010

This Kitchen was made for Baking !!!!!


While the rest of the world is watching the Super Bowl, I am in the kitchen baking Valentine cookies for my deployed husband. Since mail takes a while, I have to hurry and get packages together and to the post office in advance And pray they make it before the Holiday.

I laid all the ingredients out and was prepared to start baking !!!! The boys were ready also with their own rolling pin and baking sheet (Thanks Aunt Kimmie )

Yesterday I decided to bake the pre-made Sugar cookies and today I baked Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies and Heath Bar Toffee Cookies. I was planning on making more + Bar cookies (which are his favorite ) But I ran out of brown sugar. And Because I am on a time crunch and these are baked goods, I have to get them in the mail tomorrow. This time I am using my Food Saver and we will see how fresh the cookie are when they arrive. If this turns out to be a great way to send baked goods, then I will start sending the Fresh Loaves of Banana Bread, Blueberry Bread and other tasty treats.



Marcello and Seb are playing in the flour excited about COOKIES !!!!



The final product all sealed from the Food Saver !!! Hope they are as fresh when Ralph Opens them as they are today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment