Friday, February 12, 2010

A very Special Valentine !!!!!!!

Here is a photo of a few things I received from my wonderful thoughtful husband !!!!!

I was sitting at home having a rough day, more things out of my control dumped on my shoulders and the weight was getting too much to bare. I vented out loud for everyone to read on facebook, and on my poor husband. Decided I was going to have a pity party and whine about it all when my door bell rang and I had a package on my doorstep. Of course its right before I am running out the door in the pouring down rain to my class I am taking on Tuesday nights.

I always have time to open it, before I jet off. Class can wait right !!! I open it to find a box of candy in it from my husband. But I am late and I don't want the kids to see it yet, so I put it away until later. Of course after being at class for several hours and I am now totally beat, I forget about it and just crawl into bed.

The next day I am chatting with Ralph and he asks if I received the package from M&M. I told him I got it last night, but didn't have time to open it. He told me he had special messages put on them !!!!












So I go and get them and opened the box and to my surprise it has photos of us and special saying on each one. I had to wipe the tears from my eyes on how much thought went into this and how I have been "Too Busy" to do what I normally do for others. I normally bake Special cookie and make gifts way more thoughtful and meaningful than what I have been doing lately. With 3 kids and everything else going on I just haven't STOPPED and TAKEN the time to DO IT !!! Wow what has happened to me.

Here is a photo of one bag I opened.

And of course that was not ALL I got !!!

Two days later Of course I am running late again !!!!! My Door bell rang, this time it was a box that read Fresh Flowers .... Of course once again I must open it before I leave !!!!
I open the box to find Beautiful Roses, a box of chocolate and a small teddy bear !!!

Now I am spoiled !!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Husband .......

MISS YOU, LOVE YOU BABE !!!!!!

No Babe YOU are the BEST !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment